Exhibitors to see at EV Fest 2011!
EV Fest Electric Vehicle Show has over twice as many exhibitors for 2011 as in our previous shows!
- Toyota Canada - Prius PHV
- GM Canada - Volt
- Tesla Canada - Roadster
- Schneider-Electric - EV Link (EV chargers)
- Lexus On The Park, Hybrid Lexus CT200h
- Toronto Hydro - Green Fleet
- Fisker of Toronto -Karma (Information)
- Steve Dalas, Toronto Electric - A2B
- Emile Stevens, eMileage, Toyota Prius PHEV
- Jurij Zurba, EP Rider, eBikes and Scooters
- Brian Kirk, SingularMotionEV, Porsche 944
- Eric MacArthur, Mitchell Cycle, Zero Motorcycle x2
- Jack Chen, Enginer.us, Toyota Prius PHEV
- Virginia Block, AmegoEV, eScooters x3
- JP Fernbach, EV Fern, EV Batteries, Instruments
- Darius Vakili, EV Craft, EV Motor Controllers, Chargers, Electronics
- Svend Petersen, Mobility Unlimited, eScooters, Mobility Devices
- Alan Hayes, Eco Limo, Lincoln Hybrid
- Mony Soora - Autodex Hybrids Inc. Prius Rebuilder
- Jean Marc Dubé - HD Bright HiD LED Lighting
Not For Profit Exhibitors:
- Rudy Fisch, Focus Fusion Society
- Josh Tzventarny, Plug'n Drive Ontario
EV Clubs & Groups:
- Howard Hutt, The Electric Vehicle Society of Canada
- Fraser Stark, ParkPlug
Personal Vehicle Exhibitors:
- Robert Weekley - Electricfly
- Erick Haltrecht - e-Prius
- John Farmer - 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
- Stephen Smith - 1984 Pontiac Fiero EV
- Ed Stepanic - 1991 Suzuki GSX600F EV
- Gavin Bogle -1974 Dodge Dart Swinger - eDart
- Jan Szott, Lotus 23 Replica EV.
- James Sulivan, unfinished EV Beetle?
- Jaff Stevenson - Tesla Roadster
- Tim Shepherd - Blue TDi Beetle WVO Conversion
- David Wilkins - 1994 Suzuki Sidekick VW Turbo Diesel WVO Conversion
- Dick Woudenberg - VW Golf Micro Wizard WVO
- Daniel (Joe Lafferty) Wei - Wasaga (X8)
- Doug Hart - 1966 Massey Feruson MF10 Garden Tractor "ET2"
Current Exhibitor Floor Plan*:
*This layout may change at any time. Check Back Frequently for any updates. This
is Version two of this floor plan.
The Numbers down the left are Steel H-Beam Post's, that I numbered on this graphic,
for reference. Exhibitors will load in First in - Last out. There is one loading door at the North-East
Corner (Toronto Electric's Position ).
Support your favourite Exhibitor Today!